October 29, 2010

FaMiLy

  "Much as some of us fight
it, our parents have a
mystical hold over us, the
power to affect our thoughts
and emtions the way only
they can. It's a bond that
changes over time, but does
not diminish, even if
they're half a world away
or in another world entirely.
It's a power we never fully
understand. We're left only to
wonder that when our time comes,
what kind of hold will we have on
our children."  -unknown


    Family is so important. Family is the
One thing that is always there when
everything else seems to be turning it's
back on you.  Family is what will be the 
Last thing standing.
     
          Families Are Forever! 

             

   I came from an amazing family where i learned something from each of them.
My mom taught me so much about life and how to follow my dreams and never
give up. My dad taught me the importance of hard work and Honesty. My little
sister Haley taught me to never be afraid of life to go after the things that 
scare me the most because those are the things that will make me who I am.
My little brother Tyler taught me that life is funny to never forget to laugh
and live! My little brother Trevor taught me you can never have
 too many friends.                     


When I married Jordan I inherited his Amazing Family!
 I was blessed with another Amazing Mom! His family
has welcomed me into there family and I love them all
so much!  Jordan and I were both blessed with such
 Amazing Women in our lives and those women we call
Mom! I am so blessed to have her in my life, I have
an amazing Mom in heaven and an Amazing mom here!
We were both blessed with Amazing Fathers who we
can look up to and I know Jordan is the man he is
today because of his dad. I love Jordan's sisters
they all are so wonderful! And you can't forget
the brothers! Life would not be the same with 
Brothers!   I count my blessing everyday that I
have such amazing people in my life!
 Not only was I lucky to have such an amazing
Man to call my husband, but I am so lucky to have
his family as well!!!